Pages

Trash As Art Home Image

Trash As Art Home Image

Tuesday, May 21, 2013




WHEEEEW It's been a long while since I wrote. I've been through numerous designs, delayed in production, and busy with school among other things. Finally the website is to a point where I am happy with it! Even better,  I now have time to go back to creating! I've got a new customer flow in and started teaching acrylics classes!

June is coming and I am looking forward to this next event. It is the Aurora Arts Festival. We are encouraging everyone to come out and PLAY in the Aurora Cultural Arts District. Trash As Art will be providing eco fun and friendly crafts for everyone along with a great group of other organizations. Looking forward to it!  The date is June 29, 2013 and it will be at Fletcher Plaza 9898 E Colfax Ave. Hope to see you there! You can learn more about the festival by visiting www.auroraculture.org

No comments:

Post a Comment